How to File a Compliment, Complaint, or Open Records Request

A Village resident is welcome to submit their comments and suggestions by completing the Village Compliment/Complaint Form and e-mail it to the Village Clerk-Treasurer or mail it in the office (W482 Clifton Road, P.O. Box 279, Sherwood, WI 54169).

Open Records Requests

Public Records Requests

The public can access police reports in a number of ways:

  • Call Village Office at (920) 989-1589

  • Mail requests or visit in-person:

Contact Online


Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

All reports are subject to a review process.